Hydrastore Birmingham is seeking an external Technical Sales Engineer.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has either successfully sold hydraulic components and systems, or someone from a relevant internal sales background who believes they have the skill set and ambition to move into an external sales role.
The main objective will be to raise the profile of Hydrastore in and around the Birmingham area, introduce new customers and help develop existing accounts.
The ideal person will:
- Have previous, internal or external, sales experience within an engineering environment.
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC, or equivalent, within a technical discipline.
- Be able to design hydraulic systems or be ambitious to learn the skill.
- Have an engineering background.
- Have fluid power knowledge and preferably specific hydraulic qualifications.
- Be proficient with MS Windows, office and ideally Navision.
- Be well presented, proactive, self-motivated and tenacious.
- Be well organised and have good communication skills.
- Be located in or close to Birmingham.
- Hold a full driving licence.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary (inline with experience and proven track record).
- A company vehicle.
- A mobile phone.
- A laptop.
- The opportunity to sell premium brand competitively priced products.
- Being part of a company that invests in people, providing training and support.
If this position is of interest please send your current CV to Julian Lee.
Application closing date Saturday, 31st August 2019