Recommended for extremely high pressure and high impulse applications such as hydrostatic transmissions. EFG6K is designed to meet or exceed all requirements of SAE 100R15 specifications and performance requirements of EN 856 4SP (-6, -8, -10 and -12), EN 856 4SH (-12, -16, and -20), and ISO 3862 Type R15 (-6, -8, -10, -12, -16, -24). 12EFG6K meets ISO 18752 Grade D. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral™ Couplings, GlobalSpiral™ MAX Pressure Couplings, Stainless Steel S Couplings (-6 through -20).
- EFG6K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of SAE 100R15 bend radii (except -32).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- -6 to -20 validated with GlobalSpiral™; -24, -32 with GlobalSpiral™ Maximum.
- Up to 40% of EN 856 4SP/4SH bend radius at rated working pressure.
- EFG6K MegaSpiral is rated at 1/2 bend radius of SAE 100R15.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- 6000 psi constant pressure for all ID's.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +121°C & -40°F to +250°F
- Size: 3/8" to 2".
Product Specification DocumentsGet a quote