Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Meets or exceeds requirements of ISO 18752 Grade B, SAE 100R19, EN 857 2SC and ISO11237 R19. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral™ Couplings, MegaCrimp® Couplings (-4 to -12), GB Couplings (-4 to -12) PCK Couplings (-4 to -8), Stainless Steel B Couplings (-4 though -8), Stainless Steel S Couplings (-12 and -16).
- M4K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides greater performance, flexibility, easier routing and plumbing of mobile and stationary hydraulic platforms.
- 50% of EN 857 2SC and 40% of EN 853 2SN bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Alternative to spiral hoses in high pressure lines where flexibility is required.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®, GB Couplings (-4 to -12) and PCK Couplings (-4 to -8).
- Working pressure: 28 MPa.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +100°C & -40°F to +212°F
- Design factor: 4:1.
- Size: 1/4" to 3/4".
Product Specification DocumentsGet a quote