For the most demanding applications, only the highest flow and the highest pressure will do. The PVG 120 is built to take control. Capable of 240/300 LPM inlet flow & 240LPM service flow upto 350 bar continuous.
Rock-solid control and optimum safety are more critical than ever when it comes to the biggest applications and the heaviest tasks. The load-sensing PVG 120 is a combined directional and flow control valve made for high flow, high pressure demands.
Go with our PVG 120 and optimize work functions on mining and drill rigs, forestry attachments, marine applications like winches and bow thruster.
- Smooth load-independent flow control for optimum productivity and precise operation
- Energy-efficient load-sensing technology for maximum safety and a long system life
- Low internal leakage for optimum control
- Open-center and closed-center versions suitable for use in systems with fixed or variable displacement pumps
- Combinable with PVG 32
- PLUS+1® Compliant, electrohydraulic PVE actuator
Product Specification DocumentsGet a quote