The PVG 32 is a member of the PVG product platform and interfaces to other valve families enabling all machine functions being controlled from one single valve stack.
PVG 32 controls work port flow up to 125 l/min [33 US gal/min] l/min and up to 420 bar [6090 psi] bar work port pressure. The load independent proportional control valve and high performance actuator technology combined with a low pressure drop design improves the mach
By using PVG load-sensing technology in combination with a variable displacement pump, it’s possible to achieve a significant reduction in energy loss. PVG valves also reduce heat generation and increase efficiency and power density, which helps OEMs to meet the challenges posed by new diesel engine emissions legislation.
OEM and machine benefits
- Modular design, providing a wide range of configuration possibilities
- Load-independent flow control for precise operation and improved productivity
- Load-sensing technology for higher efficiency, safety, reduced energy consumption, and longer system life
- Configurable as advanced electrically controlled proportional valve as well as load sensing directional control valve
- Prevention against work port pressure build up
- Individual work port pressure setting
- Zero-leakage work modules
- Open center and closed center versions available
- Modular design, which can be combined with PVG 16, 48, 100 and 128/256.
Product Specification DocumentsGet a quote