- IP 65 Durable case
- Weight: 0.32kg (0.7lbs.) w/Battery
- Status LED’s for operation and low battery
- Single detent START push button
- Prominent Mushroom STOP Switch
- Operating Frequencies: 419Mhz-485Mhz, 868Mhz, 1.216Ghz
- 20 hrs. continuous operation
The Hetronic MINI is a small but powerful transmitter that can be used for countless process control applications. It's designed for durability and fits markets that require a limited number of digital functions.
All MINI systems are designed to fit in the palm of the operator's hand. When not in use, the MINI can be worn conveniently on the operator's belt using the belt clip on the transmitter. A key feature is the prominent "mushroom" style STOP button that enhances safety for the operator and machinery. The MINI system offers durable single or dual-speed membrane switches to withstand the toughest environment.
MINI V1 - V6