T-series, for tough applications
With pressure capability up to 350 bar [5,080 psi] and high starting torque, the T-series is the energy-efficient choice for the toughest working environments. Leading performance with a long lifetime makes light work of the heaviest duties. Up against high pressures, thin oil or frequent reversals, our motors are guaranteed to perform smoothly and efficiently - even at low speed.
- Motors with speed sensor
- Ultra short motors
- Motors with integrated brake
- Motors with integrated flushing valve
- Special dust seal ring for additional shaft seal protection
Features and benefits
- High bearing capacity and robust cardan shaft design for longer life
- Outstanding motor efficiency for reduced fuel consumption
- Low leakage, securing energy savings
- Short motors without bearings for compact integration in gear boxes and other flexible design options
- Integrated flushing valve for continuous oil renewal and cooling in a closed circuit
- Special mounting flange on wheel motors for optimal utilization of bearing capacity
Our large orbital motors are an excellent choice for the propel and work functions on many applications – including skid steer loaders, trench compactors, forestry harvester heads, and beet harvesters.
View PDF brochure