A new standard for modern design and sunlight viewability
The Danfoss DM430E series 4.3” displays are helping customers taking next step in modernizing mobile machines. At the same time, expanding the PLUS+1® family of mobile machine management products.
As the visual interface for the machine, the DM430E series are providing customer with a modern, yet rugged design. As well as supreme screen viewing quality and a wide range of features.
The optically-bonded and anti-glare coated screen is optimized for usage in all lighting conditions. It is providing outstanding sunlight viewability and wide viewing angles. In darker settings, the light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness and switches between day and night display themes.
With the Engine Information Center (EIC) application, the DM430E series displays can be set up in a matter of minutes. This, with pre-defined screen graphics and without any programming.
Features and benefits
- Rugged IP66 and IP67-ratings (front and back)
- 16:9 wide screen ratio (480 x 272 resolution)
- Backlit buttons and up to 6 LED indicators
- 2 different keypads (traditional 4-button or 11-button navigation layout)
- Flexible solution for adding up to 2 CAN bus channels or 5 inputs for auxiliary functions
- Supports direct RAM® mount or bracket mount
- PLUS+1® GUIDE programmable (vector-based screen editor)
- USB device and RS232 (optional)
Product Specification DocumentsGet a quote