Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Exceeds ISO 18752 Grade B, SAE 100R17 and ISO11237 R17 working pressure, minimum bend radius requirements and performance requirements of EN 857 1SC. Recommended Couplings: GB Couplings (-4 to -16), MegaCrimp® Couplings (-4 to -16), GlobalSpiral™ Couplings (-6 through -16), Power Crimp® Couplings (-3), Stainless Steel B Couplings.
- M3K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 70% of EN 857 1SC/2SC and 50% of EN 853 1SN/2SN bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Mega3000 rated at 3250 PSI working pressure and 13,000 burst for all ID's.
- Exceeds working pressure requirements of R17.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Working pressure: 22.5 MPa.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +100°C & -40°F to +212°F
- Design factor: 4:1.
- Size: 1/4" to 1".
Product Specification DocumentsGet a quote