• Modular design providing a wide range of configuration possibilities.
• Up to eight different sections per valve group. maximum flow per section: 240 l/min up to 350 bar.
• Can be configured in combination with PVG 32 (with T0) for maximum flexibility (up to 20 basic valve modules per valve group).
• Optimized return flow characteristics, which minimizes pressure loss.
• Low weight.
• Compact design and installation
• BSP and UNF connection threads.
Enjoy the flow-sharing functionality of the PVG 100 – more performance with less horsepower under any conditions.
The flow-sharing technology of the post-compensated, load-sensing PVG 100 is ideal in systems where flow demand regularly pushes supply to the limits.
The modular PVG range is designed for maximum flexibility.
New PVG 100 high flow options tackle the heaviest loads
The new PVG 100 high flow post-compensated valve raises port flows with less work - pump margin of 15 bar [217 psi] - and lowers the return pressures. PVG 100 high flow options meet the increased demands for high efficiency and high flow solutions.
Sharing the flow
The PVG 100 distributes flow to multiple machine functions proportional to their load and flow requirements. As such, when demand exceeds supply each function remains up and running – on proportionally less flow. In the face of tougher emissions laws, there really is no better way to improve performance with less power and reduced energy consumption.
- Flow sharing for optimum controllability and user-friendliness
- Load-independent flow control for precise operation and improved productivity
- Load-sensing technology for higher efficiency, safety, reduced energy consumption, and longer system lifetime
- Modular design, which can be combined with PVG 32
- Post compensated flow sharing valve
- Open spool-ends for mechanical actuation
- Optimized return flow characteristics, which minimizes pressure loss
View PDF brochure